The Vigil@nce team watches vulnerabilities impacting your computers, and then offers solutions, a database and tools to correct them.
Each user customizes the list of software to track.
As soon as Vigil@nce publishes an alert for one of his software, the user receives a bulletin, containing an helpful explanation of the threat, its patches and workarounds.
The administrator then uses the online Vigil@nce diary in order to plan and track the security process.
Vulnerabilities are discovered daily
and published on thousands of internet information sources.
Vigil@nce describes these vulnerabilities
and how to protect your system. This information is customized according to your environment, it is available on a web site and sent by e-mail alerts.
Your team secures and protects your networks
based on Vigil@nce information and tools.
- a database describing more than 20000 vulnerabilities and their 30000 solutions
- a web space where each user defines his preferences
- alert and synthesis e-mails, to inform your teams
- a customized tracking of your software and systems
- a diary to plan solutions to install, and to monitor the security process of each computer
- a manager view, and customized reports
- a customized watch on computer vulnerabilities and their solutions
- an experienced team at your service for more than 14 years
- a tool to monitor the security process of your networks and computers
- a CVE compatible solution
- a time saving for your team which concentrates on important tasks