The Vigil@nce team watches public vulnerabilities impacting your computers, and then offers security solutions, a database and tools to fix them.
Each user customizes the list of software to track.
As soon as Vigil@nce publishes an alert for one of his software, the user receives a bulletin, containing a simple explanation of the threat, its patches and workarounds.
The administrator then uses the online Vigil@nce diary in order to plan and track the security process.
Vulnerabilities are discovered daily and published on thousands of internet information sources.
Vigil@nce announces these vulnerabilities and how to protect your system. This information is customized according to your environment, it is available on a web site and sent by e-mail alerts.
Your team secures and protects your networks based on Vigil@nce information and tools.
- A database describing more than 25000 vulnerabilities and their 60000 solutions.
- A web space where each user defines his preferences.
- Alert and synthesis e-mails, to inform your teams.
- A customized tracking of your software and systems.
- A diary to plan solutions to install, and to monitor the security process of each computer.
- A manager view, and customized reports.
- A customized watch on computer vulnerabilities and their solutions.
- An experienced team at your service for more than 19 years.
- A tool to monitor the security process of your networks and computers.
- A CVE compatible solution.
- A time saving for your team which concentrates on important tasks.